windows_co2::ClONO2 (No. 27)
- (0) Microwindow 1 features a strong temperature sensitive (E"=1367.5cm-1) CO2 line at 780.53cm-1 which allows to check the validity of the adopted temperature profile.
- (0) If necessary, microwindow 1 can be narrowed to 0.60cm-1 around 780.15cm-1 [see microwindow No.(2)] to avoid that strong CO2 line, but interferences by O3, CO2, and HNO3 remain predominant.
- (0) Other microwindows to be added if spectroscopic parameters become available.
- (0) R. Zander et al., Observation of several chlorine nitrate (ClONO2) bands in stratospheric infrared spectra, Geophys. Res. Lett., 13, 757-760, 1986
- (0) R. Zander et al., Stratospheric ClONO2, HCl, and HF concentration profiles derived from Atmospheric Trace Molecule Spectroscopy experiment Spacelab 3 observations: an update, J. Geophys. Res., 95, 20,519-20,525, 1990.